Cambridge, Mass. Second Church
Second Church of Cambridge, Massachusetts was gathered September 1739 and was the church of the North-West or Second Precinct, also known as the Menotomy Precinct. In 1807 the North-West Precinct was incorporated into the town of West Cambridge and the church became known as the First Congregational Church of West Cambridge. In 1867 the town’s name was changed to Arlington and the church's name was again changed, this time to First Congregational Church of Arlington.
Church covenant written at the time of the church's gathering in 1739.